2015 Open Tour - 5 Nights - 2 rounds of Golf - Attend 2 days of the Open
The Open Championship returns to St Andrews "The Home of Golf" in July 2015 which will be the 144th Open Championship. The world's greatest golfers will gather to do battle for the Claret Jug and what greater venue than 'The Home of Golf'. Tiger Woods was victorious in both 2000 and 2005 with Louis Oosthuizen breaking his strong hold on the St Andrews Open in 2010 where he claimed a seven shot win over Lee Westwood in second place. There is nothing quite like the Open Championship on the Old Course. Take this opportunity to experience something unique.
Add to Enquiry
Prices start from
$2925 per person
includes VAT and all local taxes.
- Day 1: Arrive in the UK in to Edinburgh Airport where you will be met by a Golf Scotland represenative and transfer to The Invercarse Hotel, Dundee. After travelling to the UK use the afternoon leisure time to relax. Alternatively Golf can be arranaged for you at one of the many local courses in the area. In the evening, Golf Scotland will host a cocktail reception and a welcome dinner in The Hotel.
- Day 2: Today after breakfast, be transferred to Gleneagles where you will play Gleneagles Kings Course. The King's Course, opened in 1919, is a masterpiece of design which has tested the aristocracy of golf, both professional and amateur. When Lee Trevino first played the King's he memorably remarked: "If Heaven is as good as this, I sure hope they have some tee times left."
- Day 3: Today you will be transfered to St Andrews Old Course to witness the second day of the Open Championships. The Invercarse hotel is located only 12 miles from the Tournament.
- Day 4: Golf Today will be over Blairgowrie Rosemount course. Designed by James Braid with influences from Dr. Alistair McKenzie, the renowned architect of the Augusta National course, Rosemount has played host to a number of prestigious professional and amateur tournaments. In the evening a Farewell Gala Dinner with Entertainment will be held at the hotel.
- Day 5: Again you will be transferred to St Andrews Old Course to witness the last day of the Open Championships as well as the presentation of the 'Claret Jug' to the winner. The transfer back to the hotel will take place around 45 minutes after the presentation, so even if there is a play-off, you won't miss a moment.
- Day 6: Today you have the option of departing for home or extending your stay in the UK using Golf Scotlands' 25 years experience to plan your stay.
- 5 Nights accommodation in The 3 star Invercarse Hotel, Dundee (only 12 miles from St Andrews)
- 2 Rounds of Golf over Gleneagles Kings and Blairgowrie Rosemount (Thursday and Saturday)
- 2 Days official standard Entrance tickets to the Open (Friday and Sunday)
- 2 Nights dinner; First night welcome dinner and a Gala dinner with Scottish Entertainment on the Saturday
- All transfers throughout by luxury coach between Airport/Hotel/Courses and the Open
- Itinerary and information pack
- VAT at the current rate of 20%
View more packages to the 2015 Open 'Click Here'