2016 British Open Tour
The 2016 Open Championships are due to be played over Royal Troon Golf Clun from the 14th - 17th July inclusive. For our 2016 British Open tour, Golf Scotland has secured rooms at The Marriott Glasgow Hotel.
Add to Enquiry
Prices start from
£1755 per person
includes VAT and all local taxes.
- Day 1 Wednesday 13th July: Arrive into Scotland and be met by your Golf Scotland representative who will assist with your luggage. You will then be transferred to the 4*star Marriott Hotel, Glasgow, where you will be based for your 5 nights stay.
- Day 2 Thursday 14th July : Today after a full Scottish breakfast Golf has been included over Prestwick Golf Club. Prestwick Golf Club was founded in 1851 by a group of members who met at the Red Lion Inn, Prestwick. A Colonel Fairlie of Coodham brought Old Tom Morris to Prestwick from St.Andrews to be Keeper of the Greens, Ball and Club Maker
- Day 3 Friday 15th July: After another traditional Scottish breakfast you will be transfers to Royal Troon to view the 2nd days play of the 2016 Open. Retrun transfers will be provided after the completion of play on that day.
- Day 4 Saturday 16th July: Today after a full Scottish breakfast Golf has been included over Dundonald Golf Links. The West coast of Scotland is famous for its stunning championship links and Dundonald Links sits right up there alongside the very best of them
- Day 5 Sunday 17th July: Today you will attend the final days play of the 2016 Open Championships at Royal Troon
- Day 6 Monday 18th July: Today you have the option of departing for home or extending your stay in Scotland using Golf Scotlands' expertise to plan your stay.
- Meet and greet on arrival at your scottish Airport
- 5 Nights accommodation in the 4 Star Marriott Hotel
- Full Scottish Breakfast each Morning
- 2 round of Golf - Prestwick GC and Dundonald Links
- 2 Days Tickets to the 2016 Open Championships
- Transfers as required throughout the tour