Highland Golf Experience
The Scottish Highlands is one of the most talked-about destinations in world golf. With Royal Dornoch Golf Club, long ranked as one of world's top 10 golf courses; The Nairn Golf Club, firmly on the golfing map and host to Walker Cup and Curtis Cup competitions; and Castle Stuart Golf Links, which won worldwide attention as three-time host to the Scottish Open. This is your chance to play all three of these top quality championship courses
Add to Enquiry
Prices start from
$1160 per person
includes VAT and all local taxes.
- Day 1: Arrive into Scotland and be met by your Golf Scotland representative who will assist with your luggage and take you to the car rental desk at the airport to collect your self drive vehicle. Travel to the Golf View Hotel in Nairn, where you will be based for your 4 nights stay.
- Day 2: Today after a full Scottish Breakfast in your hotel, Golf has been included at Royal Dornoch Golf Club. Sometimes referred to as 'The Star of the North'. The setting is really special. It is bordered by The Dornoch Firth and for its entire length by a beautiful sweep of pristine white sand. Mountains and hills fill the horizon creating the illusion that you are playing on a stage.
- Day 3: After another traditional Scottish Breakfast golf will be over Nairn Golf Club. This traditional Links Course was created form a wilderness of whins and heather and challenges the talents of professional and amateur alike. Founded in 1887 and added to and extended by Archie Simpson, Old Tom Morris and James Braid it is now one of the best courses in Scotland.
- Day 4: The centrepiece for this destination golf package will be Castle Stuart Golf Links, a championship links course overlooking the Moray Firth and well-known landmarks that are synonymous with Inverness and the Black Isle - Kessock bridge and Chanonry Lighthouse perhaps the most notable.
- Day 5: Today you have the option of departing for home or extending your stay in Scotland using Golf Scotlands 25 years experience to plan your tour.
- Meet and greet on arrival at your Scottish Airport
- Self Drive car rental throughout the tour including Standard CDW Insurance
- 4 Nights accommodation in the 4 Star Golf View Hotel, Nairn
- Full Scottish Breakfast each Morning
- 3 round of Golf - Royal Dornoch/ Nairn and Castle Stuart
- Golf Scotland Gift on your arrival in Scotland
- A dedicated Golf Scotland representative to co-ordinate your itinerary prior to arrival and available throughout your stay using our 24 hour contact telephone number.
- This package is available throughout April and October 2015