St Andrews East Coast Classic
With Glorious Sping and Autum Weather April/May/October can be looked upon as the best Months to travel to Scotland. Outside of the main summer months many courses and hotels offer lower rates meaning there are fantastic deals to be had.
Add to Enquiry
Prices start from
$1185 per person
includes VAT and all local taxes.
- Day 1: Arrive into Scotland and be met by your Golf Scotland representative who will assist with your luggage. You will then be transferred to the 5*star Fairmont Hotel, St Andrews, where you will be based for your 4 nights stay.
- Day 2: Today you will awake in the infamous St Andrews. After a full Scottish breakfast Golf has been included at St Andrews Torrance Course. Host of the last 3 Scottish Seniors Open and now named as a final qualifier for the 2015 Open at St Andrews the Torrance is a course with a growing reputation that is not to be missed.
- Day 3: After another traditional Scottish breakfast the group will be transferred to golf over St Andrews New Course. Now over 100 years old, it is probably the oldest "new" course in the world
- Day 4: If you are successful on the daily ballot for St Andrews Old Course today will be the highlight of the tour. No words need be said to describe the course, the history or the feelings as you are stepping back into the legends of golf and retracing the footsteps of champions.
- Day 5: Today you have the option of departing for home or extending your stay in Scotland using Golf Scotlands' expertise to plan your stay.
- Meet and greet on arrival at your scottish Airport
- 4 Nights accommodation in the 5 Star Fairmont Hotel
- Full Scottish Breakfast each Morning
- 3 round of Golf - St Andrews Torrance/ St Andrews New/ St Andrews Old (Via Ballot)
- Return transfers on arrival and departure from any Scottish Airport
- Return transfers daily to and from the Courses included above.
- This package is available throughout April/May and October 2015