Description

Formerly the home of the first Duke of Fife, having been given to Ludovic of Lennox by King James VI in 1596, the baronial castle was lovingly restored in 2005 under the guidance of Historic Scotland. Surrounded by mature forestry, manicured lawns and beautiful gardens Pittormie Castle forms the centrepiece of the Club.

Enquire Now

To find out more

Nearest Courses
St Andrews Old
10 min