18 holes - 5710 yards
In 1911 this was extended to 18 holes to a design by Willie Park, of Musselburgh. In 1921, James Braid was asked to advise on improvements to the course and the changes he recommended were incorporated and remain to the present day. From a humble beginning the clubhouse has also evolved over the years and in 1999 a major extension and refurbishment was carried out to upgrade it to the very best modern standard. Situated in the Cairngorms National Park, the course measures 5710 yards, with a par of 70 and Standard Scratch Score of 68. Though not long, it presents a fair challenge for every calibre of golfer. It is naturally split into three distinct sections - Holes 1 to 6 are played over flat parkland, holes 7 to 12 through moderately hilly woodland, whilst holes 13 to 18 reverts to undulating parkland.
To find out more