18 holes - 6426 yards
With a founding date of 1856, Dunbar Golf Club takes pride in being one of the ten oldest Scottish golf clubs still in existence. Dunbar East Links, situated on the estuary of the Firth of Forth, is a links course laid out on a narrow stretch of land which follows the natural contours of the coastline. The main features include the Old Deer Park wall running the length of the course, Barns Ness lighthouse at the 9th and the ruined building known as 'The Vaults' at the 14th green. The 9th through 12th are the most testing holes but the closing stretch with the rocky beach ready to accept the mildest of slices can also ruin a good score. The course measures 6426 yards S.S.S. 71 and has hosted many tournaments including the Scottish Amateur Championship, Scottish Professional and the Scottish Boys' Championship. Among the previous winners of the Scottish Boys' was Ewan Murray (1971) and Andrew Coltart (1987).